Sonic Bloom (0-51-34)
WITH VITAMIN B1 plus MORE!
Outperforms every PK Booster on the market!
- 20 times the vitamin B1 of other popular bloom boosters plus other vitamins.
- Increases the size and mass of flowers.
- Stimulates resinous oil and fragrance production in many flowers and medicinal herbs.
- NO Dyes!
During the flowering cycle plants require large amounts of Phosphorus and Potassium for maximum development. The primary ingredient in Sonic Bloom, Potassium Phosphate (KH2PO4), is the most concentrated source there is.
Our philosophy at Humboldt County’s Own is to keep the growing process as simple as possible, using the least number of products. The reason we have 2 boosters is because we wanted growers to have the absolute best PK booster, but it’s just not possible to dissolve the “powdered sunshine” into a liquid concentrate like Crystal Burst. It needs to be dispersed uniformly on the fertilizer. We use a Patterson/Kelly V Blender to disperse it properly- just like pharmaceutical companies. Every teaspoon has exactly the right amount of vitamins.
Works with all nutrient brands.
Soil and Hydro: Highly concentrated, use just 1 teaspoon per 5 gallons of water!
Apply when you first see signs of flower development, usually around the 2nd week of bloom, and continue till a week or so before harvest.
- For best results continue to apply Snow Storm, Purple Maxx and Killer Tea during flush. They give an extra kick to the end-stage bloom processes such as trichome boost, resin, fragrance and swelling.
- If you flush, flush with water. Don’t waste money on “flushing agents”.