Snow Storm Ultra
GIVE YOUR PLANTS THAT “SNOWY FROSTED” LOOK THAT GROWERS AND THEIR FANS LOVE.
- Always works.
- Drastically increases resins and oils. (Use Killer Tea for an extra boost.)
- Increases terpenes and other fragrance notes
Can help prevent accidental pollination
A must use for greenhouse and outdoor growers. One hermaphrodite can ruin your whole crop. Don’t end up with seeded plants because of your neighbor’s males or because you didn’t spot a hermaphrodite. Just spray once or twice a week during early and mid-bloom.
Soil usage: 1 teaspoon per gallon of water beginning in early veg. Snow Storm is one of our products where more is often better. Some growers increase rate to 2-3 teaspoons per gallon for maximum trichome production during peak bloom cycle.
Hydro usage: Use 1/2 to 1 teaspoon per gallon beginning in early veg and run continuously. Can increase to 2-3 teaspoons as above.
- In veg and early bloom, if you are not using it in your reservoir, use 1 teaspoon per gallon 3-4 times per week.
- In bloom, if you are not using it in your reservoir, 1-2 teaspoons per gallon of water 3-4 times per week.
- If spraying to help prevent hermaphrodites use 1-2 teaspoons once or twice per week.
Clones: Helps increase the rate of growth of developed roots. Add 1/2 teaspoon per gallon to your feedings. Can also use as a foliar at the same rate 2-4 times per week. Works great in EZ clone type setups. Add Killer Tea for even better results.
THIS IS THE HUMBOLDT COUNTY ORIGINAL
NOT SOME BOGUS CARBOHYDRATE/SUGAR WATER PRODUCT THAT DOESN’T REALLY WORK.
Why waste money on so-called “sweeteners” with flavoring. The manufacturers are laughing all the way to the bank.