HONEY COCKTAIL – BLOOM ACCELERATOR
0.1 – 1 – 2
- Accelerates growth of clones and roots.
- Shortens your veg cycle without losing yield.
- Accelerates Bloom development.
- Makes CO2 enrichment obsolete.
Our Honey based cocktail “primes the pump” during the vegetative and early bloom stage so plants experience an explosive surge in bulk when G10 is applied in week 3.
CAN YOU GET CO2 ENRICHMENT WITHOUT USING CO2?
CO2 enrichment is the proven way to get highly accelerated growth rates in greenhouses and grow rooms. Deep Breath contains a monofloral honey from one particular species of flower which appears to improve plant growth just like CO2 enrichment. That’s why we call it Deep Breath.
- If you’re already using CO2 and then apply Deep Breath, a 50% increase in size in less than 10 days is typical.
- When Deep Breath is applied during the first 2 weeks of bloom, flower development accelerates and transition time is shortened.
SHORTEN YOUR VEG CYCLE WITHOUT LOSING YIELD
Commercial growers and others love Deep Breath. Bringing your plants to full size before flowering means higher yields. Doing it in less time can give a grower an extra cycle per year.
- Begin applying 1 tsp/gallon to cuttings and clones. Foliar feeding every 2 days works even faster.
- Once cuttings/clones are about 3-4 inches tall and have developed roots, add 1-2 tsp/gallon of nutrient solution and continue through the first 2 weeks of bloom. Foliar feeding at the rate of 1 tsp. per gallon every 2 days without nutrients is best.
The DEEP BREATH/G10 combo boosts yields to unheard of levels-even for beginners.